These days movie playing and music playing apps are getting more popular when you don’t need to pay for the subscriptions. Spotify is the largest music player apps out there. Basically, to get the official Spotify on iOS device you need to pay $9.99 every month and most of the iSO user won’t like to invest such amount for a particular one app. Spotify Plus or Spotify ++ is the one which can give you the flexibility to use it without monthly subscription charge.
Here we are going to tell you about one special app called Spotify++, which is the tweaked version of official Spotify. You will get almost every premium features without paying any monthly subscription charges. The best part of Spotify++ is that you don’t need to jailbreak your device to install it on your iOS device updates to latest iOS firmware.
Spotify++ or Spotify Plus Features:
- 30 million tracks for you.
- No Apple ID required.
- No jailbreak required.
- Best quality of sound streaming.
- Track scrubbing is unlimited.
- Official Spotify features are included with it.
How to Download and Install Spotify++ or Spotify Plus:
Spotify++ is not available on App Store, that’s why to download Spotify++ on the iOS device you need to download Emus4u first. If your device is not installed with Emus4u, download Emus4u from the given link and follow the steps below to Spotify++ let you access your favorite music.
- Open the Emus4u app from your iOS device Home Screen.
- Tap on the Apps icon from the bottom of the screen.
- Now tap on Tweaked App (++) then scroll down until you see Spotify++.
- Tap on Install.
- Tap Install on the pop-up window.
- It will take a few moments to download on your device.
- Go to device Home Screen, Spotify++ will be on your device Home Screen.
Before installing Spotify++ on your device remove the official Spotify otherwise Spotify developer can suspend or delete your account. It is completely your choice whether you would like to use Spotify++ the tweaked version on your iOS device.
If you have already installed Spotify++ on your device, let us know how you like it on your latest iOS 12 firmware devices and get in touch with us on Facebook to get more relevant tutorial updates.