If you are a fan of Nintendo games, you will be glad to know that you can play even without a console. Nintendo DS might be old, but it will always have a special place in their hearts to most people. NDS4iOS is an application for iOS devices offering thousands of your favorite Nintendo games. It gives you a chance to play any game for free on your iPhone or iPad. NDS4iOS comes with amazing features that will make your gaming experience exceptional. You don’t need Cydia or to jailbreak your iOS device to install it. Instead, you’ll need a non-jailbreaking and an app installer like TweakBox.
Why Do You Need NDS4iOS:
At some point, you will want to play classic games on your phone, whether you are a fan of Nintendo or not. But our iPhones and iPads cannot allow us to do so. And that’s where an app like NDS4iOS kicks in. NDS4iOS is an emulator that allows you to travel back to your childhood memories. It has a massive library with thousands of Nintendo games.
NDS4iOS is packed with useful features.
- Dropbox syncing
- No need to pay
- It has a simple to use interface
- Selection of in-app settings
- It has a built-in browser to search for your favorite games
- Auto-save which allows users to start from where they left playing
- iCloud support
- It does not require jailbreaking
- Updated regularly to keep it up to date with recent games and to fix errors.
- The new version of this emulator includes new GBC and GBA skins.
- It also supports other console games from SNES, N64, DS, and NES.
Download and Install NDS4iOS on iOS:
To download NDS4iOS, we’ll need an app installer. But unfortunately, Apple Store does not offer it, and that’s why we will need to use an app like TweakBox. It is a third-party app installer with many tweaks, apps, and games you cannot find anywhere else. And since Apple does not support such apps, you’ll need to trust it before installing it. However, it is safe and secure.
- Ensure that your device is connected to the internet.
2. Run your Safari browser. This app works well with Safari and not any other browser.
3. Go to TweakBox download.
4. Choose download TweakBox for iOS and wait for the process to end.
5. Once through, you’ll be asked if you want to install the app. Select Install and proceed to Settings.
6. Select General Settings and then Profile and Device Management. Turn on Trust TweakBox.
7. After Trust, go back to your home screen and launch the app.
8. TweakBox has an in-built browser you can use to find NDS4iOS. On the search box, type NDS4iOS, and enter.
9. Download and install it.
10. Go back to settings to trust NDS4iOS, launch, and enjoy your favorite Nintendo games.
You might face a few errors while installing the app. One of the most common concerns is Untrusted Enterprise. Remember that TweakBox and NDS4iOS are unknown sources, and Apple does not recognize them. But they are safe to use.
To fix Untrusted Error:
- Go to the Settings App
- Select General Settings
- Open Profile and Device Management
- Tap Trust
How to Fix Crashing Error:
Another issue is the apps crashing. These are not official apps from the App Store. A few days after installing the app, Apple will try to revoke its certificate leading to crashing. There are several ways you can fix this issue. You can reinstall the app. But the problem with reinstalling is that Apple will repeat voiding the app, and it will crash again. This can go on again and again when you reinstall. But to prevent this, install a recommended VPN online.
Alternative App to NDS4iOS:
Other than NDS4iOS, other applications support games from Nintendo, SNES, and GBA, among others. Such apps include:
But if you are looking for a free app where you can play thousands of Nintendo DS games on your iPhone or iPad, then NDS4iOS will do. It is effortless to install and use.
NDS4iOS is one of the best Nintendo game emulators that you will find in the market. You can comfortably enjoy the games from your iPad or iPhone for free. Apps like this once needed Cydia but lucky for you, and you can do without it. You can install NDS4iOS without Cydia or jailbreaking your device in any way. The best part is that it is completely free, and so are the games and the in-app features. This guide will help you through the download and the installation process. If you encounter any errors, please revisit the fixing errors section.