Managing files on iOS is not that easy as on Android. But with an app like iFile Manager, things will be simple. You can download a file manager application from App Store but most of them have a price. Others opt to download and jailbreak their devices using Cydia. But you can avoid all of the hassle by getting a free and non-jailbreaking file manager, iFile Manager.
What is iFile Manager?
iFile does the same work just like the file manager but it has more essential features. The best thing about this app is that you can download it for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac. You don’t need to root or jailbreak your device to install it.
Why Do You Need TweakBox?
Apple will never allow its users to install applications from third-party sources. An app like TweakBox is one of those unknown sources that lets you enjoy different applications that the Apple Store does not provide. You will also not find iFile Manager on Apple store and that’s where TweakBox comes in place.
iFile Manager supports firmware versions starting from iOS 8. iPhones compatible with this app include iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, and other models. The app is also supported on iPads.
iFile Manager Features:
You can do the same things using iFile Manager as like on Android. This includes copy, edit, cut, rename, delete, and paste files on your device. Other than this there is a lot more you can do with the file Manager app. Here are some of the features.
- Transfer files – You can transfer files within your device or to other devices using Wi-FI or Bluetooth.
- No jailbreak is required to install the app.
- Download apps from the internet using the in-built web browser.
- Easy management of files – You can arrange your files according to name, type or date. You can also move, copy, paste, compress and delete items easily.
- It has a clean and simple to use interface.
- Includes an in-built MP3 player. You can listen to your favorite music without using iTunes.
- Regular updates are done to fix any bugs or errors and also to keep it up to date.
- Use the file Manager to delete installed apps.
- It is secure from viruses and malware.
- Supports cloud
- Also supports gestures
Install iFile Manager on iOS:
Using the TweakBox app installer you can install the app on your iOS devices.
Apple does not allow access to iFile Manager in its store. That’s why you might need an app like TweakBox which is an alternative to Apple Store. TweakBox is a third-party software installer with a massive selection of tweaked and modified apps. It is just like Cydia but you don’t have to jailbreak your device to install an app from TweakBox. Here are the steps to downloading TweakBox and iFile Manager.
- Open Safari browser on your device and use the search tab to find TweakBox download.
2. Once directed to the results page, select the first correct option.
3. Tap on download TweakBox and please wait a few minutes before it is complete.
4. You might encounter an Untrusted developer error when installing the app. Don’t fret since it is easy to fix.
5. Head to the Settings App and choose General Settings. Find Profile and Device and open trust TweakBox.
6. Confirm on the option and go back to home.
7. Install TweakBox and run.
8. On the search tab, type iFile Manager and tap Enter.
9. Click on Download iFile Manager.
10. Once the process is done, head back to step 5 before installing the file.
11. Install, launch and Happy iFile managing!
To keep update with latest TweakBox news kindly go to the official TweakBox Twitter handle.
How to Download iFile Manager on Android:
Downloading from Android is a simple process and will require a few minutes.
Before downloading, go to settings then security. Scroll down to Unknown sources to turn it on.
Now you have two options, to download iFile Manager from TweakBox or straight from the browser.
If downloading from TweakBox, follow the steps.
Install and enjoy your new app.
iFile Manager FAQ’s:
What type of files can I view on this app?
You can view almost everything on your device using iFile Manager. This includes videos, apps, music, text, images, PDF, web archives, movies, compressed files, and Microsoft files.
Is iFile Manager comes with cost?
No, you can download, install, and use iFile Manager at no cost.
Is it safe to use?
iFile Manager is safe and secure. It is free from malware and viruses and is also updated regularly to fix bugs.
This file Manager has always been the best alternative to the File manager. It comes with exceptional features that make file managing on your device easier. The app is free and you don’t have to jailbreak your device. If you are looking forward to downloading iFile Manager, the steps above will guide you in installing and using it.