A new jailbreak utility has been released by the Developer of Electra jailbreak Team. The all-new jailbreak tool is called Chimera and it is available for iOS 12 – 12.1.2.
The best thing on Chimera is that you can access all the jailbreak tweaks from Sileo, which is a Cydia alternative.
Let’s get into the way to download it.
You can download it in two ways, before start downloading it make sure your iOS devices not having any iOS OTA files.
Method 1: IPA File Installation
To download Chimera on your iOS device, you need to use Cydia Impactor on your Mac or PC.
1. First Download the IPA file.
2. Download the Cydia Impactor.
3. Connect your device to PC or Mac with USB lightning cable.
4. Open Cydia Impactor.
5. Drag the IPA file on it.
5. Type your Apple ID and wait for Chimera Sideload on Cydia Impactor.
6. Now go to device Settings> General > Profile and Device Management.
7. Tap Trust on the app profile.
As Chimera jailbreak is semi-untethered that’s why when you reboot your device, you need to re-jailbreak it.
Method 2: Configuration Profile Method
This method is much easier than the 1st method as you don’t need to use PC or Mac. Download Emus4u if it is not installed on your device.
1. Open Emus4u from your device screen.
2. Go to the Apps section at the bottom of the screen.
3. tap on Chimera then Get beside it.
4. It will take some time to install on your device.
5. Once the installation is done, go to Profile and Device Management.
6. Tap Trust on Chimera profile.
When the complete installation is done to use, you will see Sileo along with Chimera on your device Home Screen.
1. It supports old and new devices with the latest iOS 12 updates.
2. It works as faster as any app installer.
3. Plenty of tweaks available.
4. Work on Tv OS 12
5. Sileo package installation is embedded with it.
Let us know if there is any difficulty you found when installing it.